- FIXING ROPS UNDERPAYMENT
- FIVE-YEAR PROPERTY TAX PROJECTIONS - ORANGE COUNTY FIRE AUTHORITY
- FISCAL CONSULTANT SERVICES - HOLLISTER
- PROPERTY TAX PROJECTIONS – COUNTY OF ORANGE
- RED LEGENDS RETAIL DEVELOPMENT – CITY OF SPARKS, NEVADA
- FISCAL CONSULTANT SERVICES - WESTMINSTER
- COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES - LAKE FOREST REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
- GENERAL FUND FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY – CITY OF GRAND TERRACE
- CASH FLOW ANALYSIS - COVINA
- FISCAL CONSULTANT SERVICES - INLAND VALLEY
- ANNUAL TAXING AGENCY PAYMENT COMPUTATIONS - FOUNTAIN VALLEY
FISCAL CONSULTANT SERVICES - HOLLISTER
In 2008, RSG was engaged to provide a fiscal consultant report for an anticipated tax allocation bond issue. Because of reassessments of residential properties by the County Assessor, the bond issue was postponed and additional financial review was required. RSG completed its Fiscal Consultant Report in June of 2009, and the Agency was able to issue and sell $8,000,000 of tax allocation bonds (Series 2009).
Additionally, in 2003, RSG prepared a required fiscal consultant report to enable the Agency to issue $35,000,000 in tax allocation refunding bonds to meet capital requirements to complete redevelopment and fund joint Agency and County projects.