DOMINIQUE CLARK, Associate
Fiscal Analysis, Real Estate, Affordable Housing
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT WORK
My work with numbers, data, and spreadsheets benefits entire communities, not just one person or one company. I’m grateful that my analytical and research skills contribute to work that matters to me.
Dominique shares her knowledge and proficiency in municipal finance, economic development policy analysis, and real estate to advance client and community objectives. Her work includes Fiscal Consultant Reports, pro forma analyses, real estate disposition, density bonus analyses, fiscal impact analyses, and property valuations.
Dominique joined RSG in 2013. She received a BA in Sociology from Wheaton College and a Master of Public Policy (MPP) from the University of Southern California.
- Prepared Fiscal Consultant Reports related to bond refinancings for California City, Camarillo, Hawthorne, Hollister, Orange County, and San Marcos Successor Agencies to substantiate available tax revenues to be generated from the respective Project Areas.
Projected City revenues and expenditures that would be generated by proposed mixed-use developments in Downey, Fullerton, and Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
Completed density bonus technical analyses for a mixed-use development application in the Hollywood area, demonstrating the financial feasibility of development with and without off-menu incentives.
Prepared a comprehensive pro forma and economic impact analysis of the proposed Grand Avenue Los Angeles mixed-use/mixed-income development in Downtown LA.
Created RSG’s current offering memorandum template used by several clients to market property, including Pico Rivera and Irwindale.
OUT & ABOUT
- San Diego Housing Federation, Member
- Urban Land Institute
- California Association for Local Economic Development
- Association of California Cities Orange County
- Orange County Business Council
- Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California
- Housing California